أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 2009-10-19, 11:29 AM
mmonew0012 mmonew0012 غير متواجد حالياً
موقوف

تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2009
المشاركات: 2
mmonew0012 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي aion pl0

weekends. I have also noticed a pattern in the secondary drop off herbs in relation to WotLK. Your secondary drop is going to be either the crystal life or the frost lotus. I found that if the life drops in the morning, aion levelingthe lotus tend to drop in the evening, and vice versa. This is of great importance due to the value of the lotus. The frost lotus can sell for 40 to 80 wow gold each, not per stack. And, in one hour, you can gather six to twenty making you 240 to 1,800 gold (at 40 gold each) per hour just on lotus. The rest of the herbs sell in general 20-35 gold per stack. (19 slots x 20 gold = 380 gold. (Making 380 + 240 = 620 gold minimum, per hour.)How you choose to work a zone aion power leveling servicecan be as equally important as choosing your time to herb. Out of habit, most people tend to work a zone in a clockwise fashion. Most do not even realize that they do it. I choose to work in a counter-clockwise fashion. This seems to work to my advantage. While several people working in one direction tend to fight for the same herb spawn, I rarely have any competition at all. Moreover, by the time I reach their work point, those herbs are starting to respawn. Each realm within WoW has its own format for gathering. The original WoW world realm is linear. You start at one end of a zone and go to the end. BC is more circular. You not only circle the zone, but the entire realm is circular in nature except cheap aion powerlevelingtwo that have their own placing. WotLK is triangular in gathering respects. Top center, far left and far right of the realm is where you are going to make your money. Go ahead and pick anything you come across along the line to the next spot, but the money is at the points of the triangle. Make sure to have your mod, "gatherer' running. A wonderful tool that allows you to see the shortest route between each herb and tracks the route you just came from. You will have to touch each herb you come across at least once for it to populate, but in the end, it is worth it. In addition, if you have friends and guild mates that use that same mod, each time they touch a spawn, your generator report is updated and

تم تحرير الروابط

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة admin ; 2009-10-19 الساعة 03:34 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009-10-19, 03:35 PM
الصورة الرمزية admin
admin admin غير متواجد حالياً
TO BE OR NOT TO BE

تاريخ التسجيل: Feb 2008
الدولة: عايش على النت
المشاركات: 31,162
admin is on a distinguished road
افتراضي